- Please make sure the site that you have picked is appropriately sized for to fit your RV. If you arrive and your RV does not fit in the site we may not be able to accommodate you.
- One camping vehicle (RV, tent, camper) and one passenger vehicle per site.
- No boat trailer parking on sites. Trailers are parked in the trailer lot.
- Pets are welcome!!! Please see Pet Policy
- Visitors are welcome. All visitors MUST Register in the office. There is a visitor fee.
- Quiet hours are between 10 pm. and 8 am. We ask that you refrain from loud conversation or music during those times. We are a family establishment and appreciate your cooperation.
- Off road vehicles are welcome. In and out driving only
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up their site prior to departure. The trash area is close to all sites.
- One RV/tent/camper per site. In certain instances tents are allowed on sites with RV’s but a nightly fee applies
- Golf carts, scooters and mini bikes are not allowed. We have a mobility scooter available free of charge for those that may need assistance.
- Due to neighborhood issues, personal watercraft (Waverunners, Jet Ski’s etc.) are not allowed
- We reserve the right to change cabin/site/cottage assignments if the need arises.
- Early arrivals/late departures are subject to additional fees.
- All reservations must be held with a deposit of 25% of the lodging/camping reservation total.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
We are a destination campground/resort and cannot rely on drop-in traffic to fill vacancies. Due to this fact it is difficult to fill cancellations on short notice. We request that all cancellations be made via phone and not electronically.
Deposits (minus a $15 fee) will be returned on any cancellation made 30 days or more from the date of occupation. Cancellations made closer than 30 days will receive a refund of their deposit (minus $15) only if unit/site is re-booked.
Cancellations made within 7 days of occupation; the reservation holder will be financially responsible for the entire reservation if the unit/site is not re-booked.
No shows are financially responsible for their entire reservations and will be charged accordingly.
We cannot be held responsible for weather, illness, work conflicts or other situations. We therefore adhere to our cancellation policy regardless of circumstance.
Visitors are welcome from 8 am to 10 pm, however there is a visitor fee. Visitors must register/pay in the office or an appropriate fee will be assessed to the registered guest they are visiting.
- One vehicle is allowed per site. There is ample parking available for extra vehicles in our parking area.
- No parking on empty sites.
- Boat and ATV trailers must be parked in their designated areas.
- ATV’s are welcome however they must remain on their trailers or in the designated ATV parking area.
- ATV’s are not allowed at cabins or campsites and must remain parked
- All pets must be leashed AT ALL TIMES.
- All pets must be attended at all times.
- Owners are responsible for picking up after their pets.
- Pets are welcome in camping cabins, tent cabins and campsites. Pet fees apply to camping and tent cabins.
- Pets are not allowed in the Garden View, Burr Oak & White Pine Cottages.